How to Report Completed CEUs to Your State

Course completion will be automatically reported to the CECBEMS after the course has been passed successfully. If you would like for your certificates to be sent to a different office than the CECBEMS listed, you will have to email or mail in your certificates of completed courses manually.

Did you find this article helpful?